sky red Index du Forum

sky red
Forum externe de l'alliance Sky Red du jeu Airlines-Manager.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ron Pope Our Song

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sky red Index du Forum -> Bureau des recutements -> Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kahlenata
Carte invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ron Pope Our Song Répondre en citant

Ron Pope Our Song > bit.ly/1TtQ3q1

HighlightMake,,,sure,,,your,,,selection,,,starts,,,and,,,ends,,,within,,,the,,,same,,,nodeCheeeek,,,,that,,,,out,,,,dudeCorrect,,this,,Line,,Record,,a,,Video,,Annotation,,Edit,,Video,,Id,,Add,,an,,Image,,Formatting,,Help,,Save,,(shift+enter),,cancel,,Add,,an,,image,,,video,,,or,,tweet,,by,,pasting,,in,,the,,URL:,,Add,,a,,link,,like,,this:,,[Check,,out,,my,,fave,,website](,,Simple,,formatting:,,*Italicize,,Album,,Titles*,,>,,This,,is,,how,,you,,quote,,from,,other,,sources,,How,,to,,write,,for,,Genius,,,,Save,,Video,,,,Re-record,,Video,,,,Watch,,Video,,Again,,Review:,,,,RIFF-itLead,,RIFFs:,,RIFF,,it:,,Submit,,Cancel,,Bad,,selection,,Cannot,,annotate,,a,,non-flat,,selection(example,,,of,,,good,,,selection):,,,This,,,is,,,bold,,,text,,,and,,,this,,,is,,,normal,,,textIncEntertainment,,,Video,,,Games,,,Lifestyle,,,Bad,,selection,,An,,annotation,,cannot,,contain,,another,,annotation.,,,,Login,,,,Log,,,,dich,,,,ein,,,,oder,,,,registriere,,,,dich,,,,kostenlos,,,,um,,,,diese,,,,Funktion,,,,zu,,,,nutzenOn,,,our,,,first,,,date,,,I,,,asked,,,you,,,to,,,danceYou,,,turned,,,bright,,,red,,,and,,,started,,,to,,,laughI,,,stayed,,,straight,,,faced,,,until,,,you,,,stoppedOn,,,that,,,riverbank,,,there,,,was,,,no,,,music,,,to,,,hearI,,,pulled,,,you,,,in,,,close,,,and,,,whispered,,,in,,,your,,,ear"I,,,think,,,I,,,know,,,a,,,tune,,,you'll,,,like"So,,,I,,,hummed,,,something,,,soft,,,and,,,sweetThe,,,stars,,,came,,,out,,,as,,,we,,,moved,,,our,,,feetSo,,,won't,,,you,,,take,,,my,,,handTake,,,my,,,heartPromise,,,to,,,never,,,stop,,,dancing,,,once,,,we,,,startOhOh'Cause,,,this,,,is,,,our,,,songThe,,,seasons,,,changed,,,as,,,we,,,fell,,,in,,,loveLearned,,,your,,,brothers',,,names,,,and,,,the,,,warmth,,,of,,,your,,,armsYour,,,mother,,,seems,,,to,,,like,,,my,,,jokesGot,,,up,,,my,,,nerve,,,and,,,asked,,,your,,,old,,,manSaid,,,,"OhThis,,,is,,,loveMay,,,I,,,have,,,her,,,hand"He,,,smiled,,,and,,,said,,,,"Son,,,that'll,,,be,,,just,,,fine"So,,,I,,,took,,,the,,,ring,,,that,,,Grandma'd,,,put,,,asideDropped,,,to,,,one,,,knee,,,and,,,looked,,,in,,,your,,,eyesSaid,,,,"Won't,,,you,,,take,,,my,,,handTake,,,my,,,heartPromise,,,to,,,never,,,stop,,,dancing,,,once,,,we,,,startOhOh'Cause,,,this,,,is,,,our,,,song"I,,,can't,,,promise,,,no,,,fairytale,,,but,,,you'll,,,be,,,the,,,queen,,,in,,,any,,,castle,,,I,,,buildOhOhAnd,,,this,,,is,,,our,,,songI,,,will,,,bring,,,you,,,the,,,mountainsWrite,,,your,,,name,,,'cross,,,the,,,skyAnything,,,that,,,you,,,need,,,I,,,will,,,try,,,to,,,findSo,,,won't,,,you,,,take,,,my,,,handTake,,,my,,,heartPromise,,,to,,,never,,,stop,,,dancing,,,once,,,we,,,startOhOhOhOhWon't,,,you,,,take,,,my,,,handTake,,,my,,,heartPromise,,,to,,,never,,,stop,,,dancing,,,once,,,we,,,startOhOh'Cause,,,this,,,is,,,our,,,songIf,,,the,,,stars,,,burn,,,out,,,and,,,no,,,longer,,,shineI'll,,,still,,,search,,,for,,,heaven,,,right,,,in,,,your,,,eyesOhOhOhOhAnd,,,this,,,is,,,our,,,song,,,External,,,linksNominate,,,as,,,Song,,,of,,,the,,,Day,,,iTunes:,,,buy,,,Our,,,Song,,,Amazon:,,,buy,,,Our,,,Song,,,Hype,,,Machine:,,,search,,,for,,,Ron,,,Pope,,,,,,Our,,,Song,,,Last.fm:,,,search,,,for,,,Ron,,,Pope,,,,,,Whatever,,,It,,,Takes,,,,,,Our,,,Song,,,Pandora:,,,search,,,for,,,Ron,,,Pope,,,,,,Our,,,Song,,,Wikipedia:,,,search,,,for,,,Ron,,,Pope,,,,,,Whatever,,,It,,,Takes,,,,,,Our,,,Song,,,Spotify:,,,Our,,,Song,,,allmusic:,,,search,,,for,,,Ron,,,Pope,,,,,,Whatever,,,It,,,Takes,,,,,,Our,,,Song,,,MusicBrainz:,,,Our,,,Song,,,Retrieved,,,from,,,",,,Categories:,,,Song,,,Green,,,Songs,,,Language/English,,,Songs,,,by,,,Ron,,,Pope,,,Songs,,,O,,,ITunes/Song,,,Amazon/Song,,,Spotify/Song,,,MusicBrainz/Song,,,Add,,,category,,,Cancel,,,Save,,,Around,,,Wikia's,,,network,,,Random,,,Wiki,,,Music,,,About,,,Help,,,Community,,,Central,,,Careers,,,Advertise,,,API,,,Contact,,,Wikia,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Global,,,Sitemap,,,Local,,,Sitemap,,,Content,,,is,,,available,,,under,,,CopyrightLyrics,,,powered,,,by,,,www.musiXmatch.com,,,Submit,,,lyrics,,,correction,,,→,,,Add,,,Comment,,,Whatever,,,It,,,Takes,,,Tracklist,,,1,,,I,,,Believe,,,2,,,If,,,You,,,Were,,,a,,,Stone,,,3,,,Two,,,4,,,Our,,,Song,,,5,,,A,,,Drop,,,In,,,the,,,Ocean,,,6,,,Wait,,,for,,,You,,,7,,,Never,,,Let,,,You,,,Go,,,8,,,Fast,,,Asleep,,,9,,,Wherever,,,You,,,Go,,,10,,,Home,,,Again,,,11,,,Tightrope,,,12,,,Whatever,,,It,,,Takes,,,More,,,Albums,,,embed,,,Embed,,,Get,,,the,,,embed,,,code,,,Ron,,,Pope,,,-,,,Whatever,,,It,,,Takes,,,Album,,,Lyrics1.I,,,Believe2.If,,,You,,,Were,,,a,,,Stone3.Two4.Our,,,Song5.A,,,Drop,,,In,,,the,,,Ocean6.Wait,,,for,,,You7.Never,,,Let,,,You,,,Go8.Fast,,,Asleep9.Wherever,,,You,,,Go10.Home,,,Again11.Tightrope12.Whatever,,,It,,,TakesRon,,,Pope,,,Lyrics,,,provided,,,by,,,SongLyrics.com,,,Note:,,,When,,,you,,,embed,,,the,,,widget,,,in,,,your,,,site,,,,it,,,will,,,match,,,your,,,site's,,,styles,,,(CSS)Labels,,,,Search,,,,Contents,,,,Browse,,,,Categories,,,,Category,,,,Intersection,,,,Search,,,,Advanced,,,,About,,,,LyricWiki,,,,Statistics,,,,Our,,,,Affiliates,,,,Requests,,,,for,,,,Edits,,,,Artists,,,,Albums,,,,Songs,,,,Upload,,,,Art,,,,Lyrically,,,,Mobile,,,,App,,,,Special,,,,Pages,,,,Double,,,,Redirects,,,,Uncategorized,,,,Photos,,,,LyricWiki,,,,API,,,,SOAP,,,,Wikify,,,,Tracklists,,,,Contribute,,,,Edit,,,,this,,,,Page,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,Video,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,Photo,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,Page,,,,Wiki,,,,Activity,,,,Watchlist,,,,Random,,,,page,,,,Recent,,,,changes,,,,Ron,,,,Pope:Our,,,,Song,,,,Lyrics,,,,1,816,746pages,,,,on,,,,this,,,,wiki,,,,Edit,,,,VisualEditor,,,,History,,,,Talk0,,,,Our,,,,Song,,,,This,,,,song,,,,is,,,,by,,,,Ron,,,,Pope,,,,and,,,,appears,,,,on,,,,the,,,,album,,,,Whatever,,,,It,,,,Takes,,,,(2011).You,,,,must,,,,enable,,,,javascript,,,,to,,,,view,,,,this,,,,pageAbout,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,Inc.This,,,is,,,a,,,requirement,,,of,,,our,,,licensing,,,agreement,,,with,,,music,,,GracenoteLyrics,,,,Popular,,,,Lyrics,,,,Billboard,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,Upcoming,,,,Lyrics,,,,Recently,,,,Added,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2011,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2010,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2009,,,,More,,,,,,,,Artists,,,,Popular,,,,Artists,,,,Artists,,,,A-Z,,,,Popular,,,,Albums,,,,Upcoming,,,,Albums,,,,Adele,,,,Rihanna,,,,Katy,,,,Perry,,,,Lady,,,,Gaga,,,,Lil,,,,Wayne,,,,Genres,,,,Rock,,,,R&B,,,,Country,,,,Hip,,,,Hop/Rap,,,,Pop,,,,Christian,,,,Dance,,,,Latin,,,,All,,,,Genres,,,,,,,,News,,,,All,,,,News,,,,Daily,,,,Roundup,,,,Reviews,,,,Album,,,,Reviews,,,,Song,,,,Reviews,,,,Spotlight,,,,Sign,,,,InRegister,,,,Facebook,,,,Advertise,,,,Submit,,,,Lyrics,,,,Show,,,,navigation,,,,Hide,,,,navigation,,,,Lyrics,,,,Popular,,,,Lyrics,,,,Billboard,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,Upcoming,,,,Lyrics,,,,Recently,,,,Added,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2011,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2010,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2009,,,,More,,,,,,,,Artists,,,,Popular,,,,Artists,,,,Artists,,,,A-Z,,,,Popular,,,,Albums,,,,Upcoming,,,,Albums,,,,Adele,,,,Rihanna,,,,Katy,,,,Perry,,,,Lady,,,,Gaga,,,,Lil,,,,Wayne,,,,Genres,,,,Rock,,,,R&B,,,,Country,,,,Hip,,,,Hop/Rap,,,,Pop,,,,Christian,,,,Dance,,,,Latin,,,,All,,,,Genres,,,,,,,,News,,,,All,,,,News,,,,Daily,,,,Roundup,,,,Reviews,,,,Album,,,,Reviews,,,,Song,,,,Reviews,,,,Spotlight,,,,Facebook,,,,Advertise,,,,Submit,,,,Lyrics,,,,Song,,,,Lyrics,,,,405,,Not,,Allowed.405,,,Not,,,Allowed.0.054,,,,Integrate,,,,the,,,,suggestion,,,,into,,,,the,,,,annotation,,,,,keeping,,,,the,,,,contributor,,,,guidelines,,,,in,,,,mindMen,,Songtexte,,Powered,,by,,MyVideo,,Suchen,,,,Suche,,Men,,,,News,,Songtexte,,bersetzungen,,Charts,,Artists,,Quiz,,Community,,Registrieren,,/,,Login,,Mit,,Facebook,,einloggen,,Mit,,Twitter,,einloggen,,Mit,,Google,,einloggen,,Home>p>Pope,,,Ron>Our,,Song,,Bild:,,last.fm,,Our,,Song,,Songtext,,von,,Ron,,Pope,,Auf,,Facebook,,teilen,,Facebook,,Songtext,,twittern,,Twitter,,Auf,,Google+,,teilen,,Google+,,Whatsapp,,Our,,Song,,deutsche,,bersetzung,,Our,,Song,,Songtext,,On,,our,,first,,date,,I,,asked,,you,,to,,danceYou,,turned,,bright,,red,,and,,started,,to,,laughI,,stayed,,straight,,faced,,until,,you,,stoppedOn,,that,,riverbank,,there,,was,,no,,music,,to,,hearI,,pulled,,you,,in,,close,,and,,whispered,,in,,your,,ear"I,,think,,I,,know,,a,,tune,,you'll,,like"So,,I,,hummed,,something,,soft,,and,,sweetThe,,stars,,came,,out,,as,,we,,moved,,our,,feetSo,,won't,,you,,take,,my,,handTake,,my,,heartPromise,,to,,never,,stop,,dancing,,once,,we,,startOhOh'Cause,,this,,is,,our,,songThe,,seasons,,changed,,as,,we,,fell,,in,,loveLearned,,your,,brothers',,names,,and,,the,,warmth,,of,,your,,armsYour,,mother,,seems,,to,,like,,my,,jokesGot,,up,,my,,nerve,,and,,asked,,your,,old,,manSaid,,,"OhThis,,is,,loveMay,,I,,have,,her,,hand"He,,smiled,,and,,said,,,"Son,,that'll,,be,,just,,fine"So,,I,,took,,the,,ring,,that,,Grandma'd,,put,,asideDropped,,to,,one,,knee,,and,,looked,,in,,your,,eyesSaid,,,"Won't,,you,,take,,my,,handTake,,my,,heartPromise,,to,,never,,stop,,dancing,,once,,we,,startOhOh'Cause,,this,,is,,our,,song"I,,can't,,promise,,no,,fairytale,,but,,you'll,,be,,the,,queen,,in,,any,,castle,,I,,buildOhOhAnd,,this,,is,,our,,songI,,will,,bring,,you,,the,,mountainsWrite,,your,,name,,'cross,,the,,skyAnything,,that,,you,,need,,I,,will,,try,,to,,findSo,,won't,,you,,take,,my,,handTake,,my,,heartPromise,,to,,never,,stop,,dancing,,once,,we,,startOhOhOhOhWon't,,you,,take,,my,,handTake,,my,,heartPromise,,to,,never,,stop,,dancing,,once,,we,,startOhOh'Cause,,this,,is,,our,,songIf,,the,,stars,,burn,,out,,and,,no,,longer,,shineI'll,,still,,search,,for,,heaven,,right,,in,,your,,eyesOhOhOhOhAnd,,this,,is,,our,,song,,Zur,,deutschen,,bersetzung,,von,,Our,,Song,,Auf,,Facebook,,teilen,,Facebook,,Songtext,,twittern,,Twitter,,Auf,,Google+,,teilen,,Google+,,Whatsapp,,Writer(s):,,Paul,,Hammer,,Copyright:,,Shapiro,,Bernstein,,&,,CoRIFF-it,,,goodListen,,,,while,,,,you,,,,read!,,,,On,,,,our,,,,first,,,,date,,,,I,,,,asked,,,,you,,,,to,,,,dance,,,,You,,,,turned,,,,bright,,,,red,,,,and,,,,started,,,,to,,,,laugh,,,,I,,,,stayed,,,,straight,,,,faced,,,,until,,,,you,,,,stopped,,,,On,,,,that,,,,riverbank,,,,there,,,,was,,,,no,,,,music,,,,to,,,,hear,,,,I,,,,pulled,,,,you,,,,in,,,,close,,,,and,,,,whispered,,,,in,,,,your,,,,ear,,,,"I,,,,think,,,,I,,,,know,,,,a,,,,tune,,,,you'll,,,,like",,,,So,,,,I,,,,hummed,,,,something,,,,soft,,,,and,,,,sweet,,,,The,,,,stars,,,,came,,,,out,,,,as,,,,we,,,,moved,,,,our,,,,feet,,,,So,,,,won't,,,,you,,,,take,,,,my,,,,hand,,,,Take,,,,my,,,,heart,,,,Promise,,,,to,,,,never,,,,stop,,,,dancing,,,,once,,,,we,,,,start,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,'Cause,,,,this,,,,is,,,,our,,,,song,,,,The,,,,seasons,,,,changed,,,,as,,,,we,,,,fell,,,,in,,,,love,,,,Learned,,,,your,,,,brothers',,,,names,,,,and,,,,the,,,,warmth,,,,of,,,,your,,,,arms,,,,Your,,,,mother,,,,seems,,,,to,,,,like,,,,my,,,,jokes,,,,Got,,,,up,,,,my,,,,nerve,,,,and,,,,asked,,,,your,,,,old,,,,man,,,,Said,,,,,"Oh,,,,This,,,,is,,,,love,,,,May,,,,I,,,,have,,,,her,,,,hand",,,,He,,,,smiled,,,,and,,,,said,,,,,"Son,,,,that'll,,,,be,,,,just,,,,fine",,,,So,,,,I,,,,took,,,,the,,,,ring,,,,that,,,,Grandma'd,,,,put,,,,aside,,,,Dropped,,,,to,,,,one,,,,knee,,,,and,,,,looked,,,,in,,,,your,,,,eyes,,,,Said,,,,,"Won't,,,,you,,,,take,,,,my,,,,hand,,,,Take,,,,my,,,,heart,,,,Promise,,,,to,,,,never,,,,stop,,,,dancing,,,,once,,,,we,,,,start,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,'Cause,,,,this,,,,is,,,,our,,,,song",,,,I,,,,can't,,,,promise,,,,no,,,,fairytale,,,,but,,,,you'll,,,,be,,,,the,,,,queen,,,,in,,,,any,,,,castle,,,,I,,,,build,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,And,,,,this,,,,is,,,,our,,,,song,,,,I,,,,will,,,,bring,,,,you,,,,the,,,,mountains,,,,Write,,,,your,,,,name,,,,'cross,,,,the,,,,sky,,,,Anything,,,,that,,,,you,,,,need,,,,I,,,,will,,,,try,,,,to,,,,find,,,,So,,,,won't,,,,you,,,,take,,,,my,,,,hand,,,,Take,,,,my,,,,heart,,,,Promise,,,,to,,,,never,,,,stop,,,,dancing,,,,once,,,,we,,,,start,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,Won't,,,,you,,,,take,,,,my,,,,hand,,,,Take,,,,my,,,,heart,,,,Promise,,,,to,,,,never,,,,stop,,,,dancing,,,,once,,,,we,,,,start,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,'Cause,,,,this,,,,is,,,,our,,,,song,,,,If,,,,the,,,,stars,,,,burn,,,,out,,,,and,,,,no,,,,longer,,,,shine,,,,I'll,,,,still,,,,search,,,,for,,,,heaven,,,,right,,,,in,,,,your,,,,eyes,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,Oh,,,,And,,,,this,,,,is,,,,our,,,,song,,,,Writer(s):,,,,Paul,,,,Hammer,,,,Copyright:,,,,Shapiro,,,,Bernstein,,,,&,,,,CoLogin,,ohne,,Passwort,,Mit,,Facebook,,einloggen,,Mit,,Twitter,,einloggen,,Mit,,Google,,einloggen,,Login,,mit,,Songtexte.com,,Passwort,,E-Mail,,Passwort,,Angemeldet,,bleiben,,Einloggen,,oder,,Abbrechen,,Passwort,,vergessen?,,Kostenlos,,anmelden,,ber,,uns,,Presse,,Werbung,,Jobs,,Kontakt,,Infos,,Forum,,Fragen,,und,,Antworten,,Surftipps,,Datenschutz,,/,,AGB,,Impressum,,Links,,Magic,,Internet,,AMPYA,,ProSiebenSat.1,,Setlist.fm,,MyVideo,,Hot,,Songs,,Justin,,Timberlake,,-,,CAN'T,,STOP,,THE,,FEELING!,,(Original,,Song,,From,,DreamWorks,,Animation's,,"Trolls"),,Songtext,,Kungs,,-,,This,,Girl,,Songtext,,Drake,,-,,One,,Dance,,Songtext,,Calvin,,Harris,,featRihanna,,,,-,,,,This,,,,Is,,,,What,,,,You,,,,Came,,,,For,,,,Songtext,,,,DNCE,,,,-,,,,Cake,,,,by,,,,the,,,,Ocean,,,,Songtext,,,,Frans,,,,-,,,,If,,,,I,,,,Were,,,,Sorry,,,,Songtext,,,,Knstler,,,,A,,,,B,,,,C,,,,D,,,,E,,,,F,,,,G,,,,H,,,,I,,,,J,,,,K,,,,L,,,,M,,,,N,,,,O,,,,P,,,,Q,,,,R,,,,S,,,,T,,,,U,,,,V,,,,W,,,,X,,,,Y,,,,Z,,,,#,,,,(example,,of,,bad,,selection):,,This,,is,,bold,,text,,and,,this,,is,,normal,,text f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sky red Index du Forum -> Bureau des recutements -> Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation